
From: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2006-12-07/
I've actually sat in cubicles within earshot of the dreaded "person with a-hole significant other that MUST call incessantly every 25 seconds until their beloved...or object of their possessive obsession...finally picked up.

From: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2003-07-04/
I have actually attended this meeting:

From: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2004-01-18/
Hehehehehehehehehehe....liberal art's majors. :)

From: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2005-04-28/

From: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2005-04-29/
The true work-life balance equation at MOST places...

From: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2005-05-24/

From: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2005-05-27/
Reasonable - meet your natural enemy...

From: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2005-07-07/
This is no exaggeration. I've been in the meeting where the guy that wasn't there was given the same treatment in absentia...

From: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2007-10-04/
--
The Old Fool
“If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” -George Orwell.

Blog - Musings of an Old Fool by Juan Lopez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at lopezj4141.blogspot.com.
-


Great comics!! I loved the last one. =)
ReplyDeleteI'm living that last one.
ReplyDelete