--
The Old Fool
“If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” -George Orwell.

Blog - Musings of an Old Fool by Juan Lopez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at lopezj4141.blogspot.com.
-


dude..that was one crazy review. I think Leigh Scott is smoking something if he can pull all that crap out of one movie.
ReplyDeleteAs someone who has watched Avatar, I say it was not so much about politics or political ideological as much as it was about the unchecked consumption of humans. It was the consumption of unobtanium that led to high price per oz market. The message is that we - as humans - need to slow down our crazy modern life, moderate the consumption of our natural resources, and realize the value of life in all it's forms. It is a movie aimed at PEOPLE - not left or right political ideological. sigh. =/
sorry...got carried away...you know, I am going to have to write a full review on my blog soon... then I can rant all I want too! =)
:=)
ReplyDeleteFrom another site...
http://failblog.org/2010/01/10/avatar-plot-fail
Now that is funny! =P
ReplyDelete:=)
ReplyDelete