Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One last round

So, I have one las round of medical visits tomorrow. It is going to be a whirlwind.

There are some hints that it may not be a COMPLETE waste of time, though.

1) Ecocardiogram to rule out pulmonary hypertension. That would be a good thing to do.

2) New thyroid ultrasound. One can never have too many ultrasounds.

3) After my disastrous last visit, one of the leading doctors there (someone who's actually published a textbook and other book or two) decided I WAS interesting enough to warrant a second look. Then the doctor looked a bit more into my file and insisted on injecting herself into ALL my rounds of visits tomorrow, so she can play catch-up, as her interest has been thoroughly engaged by this case. However, until we actually get to talk with her, I'll reserve judgment on how much this will be helpful.

Now, I am off to bed, because it's 4:45 am up and at 'em for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment