Sunday, November 29, 2009

Passing the time

So, I'm in the middle of adding to the writertopia word count on the front page of my blog. I'm at a difficult juncture in the wiring process of that project. Honestly, I have been putting off continuing this writing for a while because I didn't necessarily want to face this section head-on. But, here I am. So, I invited Mr. Alejandro Sanz to forge ahead with me this fine evening, and he is keeping me company with many fine a' tune.




From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTr9eSaCcL4





From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I10Cxv7qHJ8





From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4NS7C3cQ5Y





From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Et2rf9mq2U





From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxU8ep2enE4





From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIaQ-ZTx7vg





From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g44vso6s9k0


--
The Old Fool

“If liberty means anything at all it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” -George Orwell.


Creative Commons License
Blog - Musings of an Old Fool by Juan Lopez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at lopezj4141.blogspot.com.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment