Ok, well to be honest, it does not hurt so good. In fact, it hurts so bad. the worst pain I have had in 2008. So buzzed on painkillers that it's finally tolerable, but it's definitely grounded me for the night.
On the "so good" front, well, it seems to be further confirmation that the vitamin regimen is working on the things it should be working on. Now that I am able to actually absorb food I digest, that stuff that in the last year has not been absorbed to contribute to the acute gout pain is finally getting back into my system. Proof positive: I have not had a truly SEVERE episode since January...that's almost a whole year, and the LONGEST I ever went without a severe episode.
As I mentioned before, though...this becomes a problem because my three-legged stool of disorders is no longer 3 legs...and 2 is no way to balance.
So, now it's time to begin to figure out what all this will mean.
At the moment, no clue how I'm going to balance on 2 legs rather than 3. I'm sure something will come to mind eventually...



No comments:
Post a Comment