Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Engage geekiness maximizing function

Engaged.

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/impostor.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/purity.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/zealous_autoconfig.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/math_paper.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/convincing_pickup_line.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/large_hadron_collider.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/unscientific.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/nightmares.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/journal.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/slides.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/nerd_sniping.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/couple.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/network.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/success.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/ballmer_peak.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/dating_pools.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/dating_pools.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/floor_tiles.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/misusing_slang.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/substitute.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/centrifugal_force.png

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/useless.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! I like Nerd_Sniping the best. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... I guess I should of mentioned that "ardell" was me, "kc", "josh", or "hey you".

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Nerd sniping is awesome, to be sure. I enjoy this comic. PhDcomics is also awesome in the genre. Indexed can often be amusing. UserFriendly is great if you've ever been involved in customer service/tech stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. =) I will have to look up Nerd Snipping and Indexed...

    I'm been working through PhD's archives and laughing a ton! UserFriendly is pretty good - only I stopped following them about a year ago as I stopped laughing... =/

    Of course, outside of this genre..well...that's another story with a ton more comics. =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark Lord Pitr was my favorite on UserFriendly. PitrCola...cracked me up. I always liked minion-related humor. ;)

    ReplyDelete